Clinical Trial Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Norwalk, CT.
- Ensure the study is executed in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines/regulations and SOPs.
- Collaborate with study research staff, nurses, and other members of the cross-functional study team on a daily basis.
- Perform Data Integrity Checks for enrolling patients.
- Protocol conduct operations optimization
- Plan, execute and lead study-specific meetings as needed
- Prepare and present project reports as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA, BS) is required; in scientific or health care discipline strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of clinical research experience.
- Experience and knowledge of clinical trial management: clinical trial conduct; clinical trial operations and regulatory components.
- Excellent working knowledge GCP Guidelines to ensure the study is executed in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines/regulations and SOPs.
- Experience working with and overseeing external vendors is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer literacy required (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Project Management experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage high performance demands.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.