Clinical Supply Manager
A brilliant biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Clinical Support Manager to join their dynamic team in Zurich. This is an amazing chance to develop and diversify your portfolio and be driven by world leading science.
- Work with vendors to generate inventory reports, and review regularly budget and spending for relevant studies.
- Support of regulatory filings and audit from all health agencies.
- Drive label creation and approvals process, including translations for all countries.
- Manage operating budgets for outsourced services and activities.
- Ensure that temperature excursions are mitigated and managed during transportation.
- Lead, implement, coordinate and maintain an Interactive Response Technology (IRT) in collaboration with the CRO partners.
- Keep training records up-to-date.
Skills and Requirements
- Education: (Minimum): BS degree in a science related field
- Experience: 3-5+ years in a Clinical Supplies Function managing IMP in the Pharmaceutical Industry, or equivalent. Biological or Biosimilar experience is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP, GCP, and other relevant ICH/regulatory guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and implementation of IRT and supply distribution operations and Clinical Trial Material lifecycle.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in use of a PC and common Microsoft packages such as Word, Visio, Excel, Powerpoint in addition to technical software required for the specific function.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Reinecke at +496950608633 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.