A new biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Supply Liaison to their office in Shanghai. The organisation rapidly develops innovative drugs to meet the needs of global patients, focusing on the global development of drugs for autoimmune diseases. With a fast-developing pipeline of drugs entering the clinical stage in the near future, this position is the perfect opportunity to work a dynamic up-and-coming organisation that prides itself on its highly recognisable clinical development capability.
- Liaison between CMC, and Clinical Operations, Plant, Vendors/CRO and Regulatory as project/study team member.
- Provide clinical supply packaging, labelling, blinding and distribution strategy, and as well as the budget forecast related to clinical supplies.
- Provide strategical comparator sourcing plan according to different studies, ie China Local Registration/ China Region, or global study.
- Oversee Development Clinical Supply Agreement among the project team and ensure the implementation.
- Support the study team to purchase the commercial drug for clinical study used and conduct additional labeling upon request within required timeline.
- Support study team to arrange and track the destruction of clinical study medication
- Return from study site and/or stored at local depot upon the authorization from related stakeholder.
- Provide the study team with monthly clinical study medication inventory report.
- Clinical depot management including depot qualification, process, and depot inventory etc.
- Work with external stakeholders, e.g. customs, service providers, development partners etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above, pharmaceutical science related major.
- Experience in Clinical Research/Development or related industry (appreciated).
- GMP knowledge on clinical supply management.
- Able to communicate clearly and accurately in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.