Clinical Supplies, Label Specialist, Packaging & Labelling
Proclinical are recruiting for a Clinical Supplies, Label Specialist, Packaging & Labelling to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in the Wirral with hybrid working available.
- Handle various projects and tracks all actions and milestones linked to allocated projects.
- Assist with delivery of clinical supplies through efficient management of allocated projects in a timely manner.
- You will utilise electronic verification software to conduct check on label proof.
- Collaborate with external partners to guarantee clinical labels are generated with exacting specification.
- Mediate with responsible trial supplies manager on features of clinical supplied packaging and labelling design and study needs and resolve issues.
- Produce clinical labelling source documentation when needed.
- Evaluate and approve of vendor produced label proofs/specifications and any other linked documents.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pharmacy, engineering, business or life sciences field.
- Demonstrable experience within a pharmaceutical organisation or healthcare setting.
- Capable of planning, handling and implementing various projects as well as deliver against crucial timelines within a fast-paced, swiftly changing setting.
- Project management abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual with the ability to make sound decisions.
- Capable of discussing concepts and influence others to accomplish outcomes.
- Comprehension and implementation of regulatory and cGMP principles.
- Grasp of pharmaceutical or medical vocabulary.
- Computer literacy with the keenness to learn more where required.
- Familiarity working within multi-disciplinary teams and projects.
- Expertise on pharmaceutical and/or scientific documentation practices and change control procedures such as revision control would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Numhom Sudsok at +44 203 8718 093.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.