Clinical Study Manager
Clinical Study Manager - Fast Growing Biotech - London
An opportunity has opened for a Clinical Study Manager to join a small, fast growing Biotech in central London. With a strong financial backing and a solid pipeline in a range of complex therapy areas, this company is certainly one to watch out for. This makes it an exciting time to join for someone who is at the early stages of their Study Management career who is looking to grow organically within a company.
This company offer a highly competitive base salary including a 10% bonus, Stock Units, Pension, PMI and much more.
Some of the requirements and responsibilities are:
- PhD, MSc or BSc.
- 2 years+ Study Management experience within a Biotech or Pharma company.
- CRO/ Vendor Management experience.
- Managed studies in phases I-II.
- Selects / approves monitoring CROs and study sites.
- CRA background.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.