Clinical Study Manager
An opportunity has opened for SCRA/ Clinical Study Manager to join a global Medical Devices company in a home based, permanent role in the UK. You will join the company at an exciting time of growth as they're building out their Clinical Operations department globally due to a recent partnership with another Medical Device company. They're looking for credible, driven and personable individuals to manage these studies globally. Perfect for an individual who is looking to grow organically within a progressive company.
You will be given a range of responsibilities right from the start such as:
- Vendor management/ CRO management
- Lead the Clinical Trial team as they grow (internal and external)
- To act as a key contact for vendors
- Assist with the selection of appropriate vendors to sponsor the company's clinical trials
- 5+ years Clinical Research experience
- Medical Devices background ideal
- Driven personality with a credible background to manage complex clinical studies
- UK based
- PhD, MSc or BSc
An attractive financial package is on offer for the right candidates (flexible base salary, bonus, benefits etc).