Clinical Specialist - Radiology
Proclinical have partnered with a large pharmaceutical organisation in search for an experienced and talented Clinical Specialist - Radiographer to provide clinical expertise for new products and release strategy.
- Provide clinical input to the product team during the product creation process and ensure user needs are met
- Develop training, implementation and support plans for limited release phases
- Deliver clinical training and support for all limited release customers
- Provide limited release customer feedback to relevant teams, i.e. Product Managers, R&D Engineering
- Develop and deliver required clinical training program to other departments in preparation of general release.
- Provide regional support teams with assistance with issues and handling escalated issues per established policies and procedures.
- Provide clinical expertise and support to other departments both within the Validation & Pilot Release team as well as other areas of the business, i.e. Service Engineering group when required.
- Review and understand new product features as defined by Product Management.
- Lead, organize and participate in validation activities of products in the Oncology Portfolio.
- Participate in Validation activities held in the Crawley Bunkers.
- Manage 'customer led' validation activities to obtain user feedback for product development and solutions.
- Offer clinical overviews and insight to other parts of the organization as requested for example, end to end workflows, system demonstrations and clinical reviews of equipment or prototypes and induction of new employees.
- Provide relevant parts of the business with information on advances in radiotherapy by reporting on site visits, conference and user meetings, and analysis of scientific literature and by maintaining regular end user contact as directed.
- Maintain a continuous professional development program (clinical or commercial), participating in training courses as agreed within the company's appraisal process.
- Provide input into marketing material (print, electronic, video, photo shoots).
- Provide Tier 4 escalation support for Unity related cases
Skills and Requirements
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in Health Care is preferred.
- Qualification as a medical professional with treatment clinical experience essential.
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience using products.
- Minimum 2 years Monaco experience essential
- Minimum 1 years Unity experience essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to interact well with others. Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills is a key success in this position.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT Communication skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.