A medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Specialist, based in their German office. The organisaton provides medical solutions tailored exactly to the needs of spinal sugeons, clinical staff, and patients. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with an up and coming organisation dedicated to achieving clinical benefits through surgical solutions.
- Providing OR support during procedures.
- Providing training and workshops to Surgeons and Hospital personnel.
- Scheduling client visits and procedure planning.
- Evaluating products.
- Preparing and taking part in congresses.
Skills and Requirements:
- Background as an OR Nurse, technical assistant in the OR, or as a medical device consultant.
- At least 3 years' worth of experience.
- Good knowledge of spine surgery or related fields (orthopaedics).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.