We are looking for a highly motivated and competent Clinical Specialist to join a prestigious pharmaceutical company specialising in Patient Blood Management. The role based in South East Asia requires an individual who would be able to fit in with ease at this multinational organisation.
- Provide clinical support and clinical training to existing and potential users of PBM products as well as distribution partners in the region.
- He/she will hold regular meetings and work closely with customers, local team and representative distributors to increase the PBM awareness and show the value that our products add to the Hospital and patients.
- Develop and then assume responsibility for execution of a strategic plan for the clinical marketing.
- Develop and maintain cordial business relations with key opinion leaders and decision makers.
- Align and implement Key strategic initiatives with management & Sales area manager as well as following up the PBM performance on a monthly basis
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor´s Degree of Biotechnology, Life Science, Nursing, Perfusionist, Cardio Thoracic Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum three years' experience in the hospital with exposure to surgeries and/or patient blood transfusions, surgeons, anesthetist and perfusionists.
- Knowledge in life sciences: medical technology, biology, biotechnology, chemistry
- Capable and or experienced in tactical planning and implementation, strategic sales, marketing and distributor management within the IVD market.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to understand complex customer requirements and other related information to produce sound business recommendations
- Good ability to work across groups to identify opportunities and gain agreement on shared priorities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano on +65 9247 0568 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv