An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled and collaborative Clinical Scientist, based in the northwest area of Switzerland. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation and provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- You should bring a positive, energetic, creative and solution-seeking mindset and to proactively contribute to interdisciplinary clinical project teams.
- Your activities will include the development and writing of study documentation including protocols, informed consent forms, clinical study reports, as well as clinical science input for study-specific operational and regulatory documents.
- The post holder will be responsible for ongoing monitoring of clinical activities and study conduct, coordination of data collection, data cleaning and review, analysis, and interpretation as well as preparation and presentation of results for informed decision-making.
- Participate in study management as clinical science representative to ensure trial deliverables are met according to timelines
- You will provide training and science input to operation colleagues and study site staff, as agreed with clinical operations.
- You will monitor study progress on a regular basis to identify any problems or issues that could affect the results or completion of the study; you will investigate and employ problem-solving strategies.
- You will collaborate with internal experts, leading academics, and external industry-based authorities and providers regarding experimental medicine and translational medicine studies
- You will contribute to experimental medicine studies and/or projects in collaboration with internal or external Partners
Skills and Requirements
- Doctoral degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g. Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Psychology)
- Min 3 years in Clinical Science (experience in conducting on ongoing trials)
- Experience in drug development and clinical trials methodology and execution
- Ability to acquire knowledge in different disease indications and therapeutic areas
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a matrix environment and interact with a variety of individuals outside
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Capacity and willingness to disseminate scientific output related to clinical trial results
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.