Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Perform routine testing of clinical specimens on the Abbott m2000 to generate high quality data. Operate laboratory equipment and effectively troubleshoot when issues arise
- Collaborate with team members on all work aspects from data entry, solution preparation, sample extraction, master mix addition, amplification, data interpretation, and documentation
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical lab science or medical technology
- 1-2 years of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostic Testing preferred, specifically clinical sample analysis using RT-PCR
- Experience with reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) sample processing and data analysis
- Knowledge of biological sample extraction techniques and instrumentation, and the ability to follow established protocols without deviation
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.