Clinical Research Scientist - Respiratory
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist - Respiratory position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in New Jersey, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and execution of clinical trial protocols, reports and disclosures/publications to ensure that they are scientifically robust from a medical and scientific standpoint.
- Interfacing on behalf of the company with external parties including key experts, HCPs, and HCOs etc
- This role will provide support to cross-functional global category/ sub-category teams on clinical research, new opportunities/ business development, product development and R&D strategies.
- Interacting with a number of internal teams including but not limited to Category Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Statistics & Data Management as well as external group/ individuals such as investigators/ academic researchers, Clinical Research Organizations, Health Care Practitioners, and Health Care Organizations.
- Providing clinical development expert leadership and/or input within category/sub-category team(s), ensuring that the clinical research studies in Respiratory are aligned and support category innovation strategies approved by senior management.
- Liaising with Category/sub-category Medical Affairs leads and other stakeholders to input and implement medical strategy and then translate to an associated clinical development/claim support programs for consumer Respiratory healthcare studies.
- Developing and executing research plans and studies using established scientific methods and protocols (e.g. experiential research, Respiratory health-related quality of life, in vivo/ in-vitro Respiratory clinical studies).
- Developing, adapting, and validating test methods and procedures within the Respiratory healthcare category.
- Contributing to the design, conduct, and scientific merit of clinical studies evaluating the in vivo performance of Respiratory healthcare products where clinical testing is required.
- Organising clinical testing in support of clinical department functions.
- Partnering with other CDMA and, if required, R&D functions to develop innovative study designs/methodologies to enable new and competitive claims to be made on Consumer Healthcare Respiratory healthcare products.
- Ensuring clinical trial design, results reporting, and publication are undertaken in compliance with external e.g. GCP, internal Medical Governance and other internal policy requirements.
- Collaborating with Clinical Operations evaluate external test sites for study/test capabilities.
- Delivering expert technical knowledge and leadership to the Business in clinical development activities helping to ensure best practice and achievement of business objectives based on science and values within the Respiratory healthcare space.
- Conducting clinical due diligence for external opportunities
- Supporting regulatory activities (e.g. FDA positioning, 510k applications).
- Keeping up to date with relevant therapeutic/scientific literature and provide clinical expertise to facilitate preparation of clinical development and therapeutic strategies for the Respiratory Healthcare category.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc level degree in Medical or similar Clinical Science, with a Higher Degree preferred.
- Technical expertise in an externally facing capacity.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Database Designer to their team in Shanghai.
Up to Swiss Franc180000 per annum
A pharmaceutical research, development, and production facility is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager position, based in the company's office in Switzerland.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contracts Coordinator position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Data Management Consultant with a leading biotechnology company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally known pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Data Scientist - Analyst position
City of London, London
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory position