Clinical Research Nurse
A large Global Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a talented and experienced Clinical Research Nurse in Singapore. This is a contracted role and is an excellent opportunity to help discover new effective medicines.
- Maintain safety and confidentiality of study subjects throughout the study.
- Evaluate adverse events and manage safety reporting activities in a timely manner.
- Review protocols and informed consent forms for studies scheduled, recognize and communicate potential issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Participate in nursing study related activities as required by protocol in compliance with internal SOP's and external (CFR, ICH, GCP) regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate with the Principal Investigator and other study physicians, Recruiting/Screening, Data Systems, and other personnel to organize study-specific nursing activities.
- Assist in the recruitment and screening activities, as applicable, to ensure successful enrollment of volunteers into studies scheduled.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Mandatory to have valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- We also require the nurses to declare/show their Hep B status
- Day Shift Nurses and Night Shift.
- Must be Singaporean or Singapore PR.