Clinical Research Nurse
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Nurse with a biopharmaceutical company located in Grayslake, IL.
- Participate in the execution of study-related activities of a Phase 1 clinical research study conducted.
- Maintain safety and confidentiality of study subjects throughout the study.
- Evaluate adverse events and manage safety reporting activities in a timely manner.
- Review protocols and informed consent forms for studies scheduled, recognize and communicate potential issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Participate in nursing study related activities as required by protocol in compliance with internal SOP's and external (CFR, ICH, GCP) regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate with the Principal Investigator and other study physicians, Recruiting/Screening, Data Systems, and other personnel to organize study-specific nursing activities.
- Maintain accurate and complete source data in PIMS and/or other source documents and facilitate the resolution of source discrepancies or issues, as appropriate.
- Assist in the recruitment and screening activities, as applicable, to ensure successful enrollment of volunteers into studies scheduled.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 + years nursing experience or 3-4 years' experience in clinical research
- Bachelors desired
- RN/BSN highly desirable
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.