Clinical Research Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA.
- Works under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Track study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools
- Assist with the development of documents and standard forms
- Participate in the quality review of data or documents
- Arrange meeting logistics and generating meeting agendas and minutes
- Interact with other departments
- Communicate with clinical trial site personnel and vendor teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in scientific field) or Registered Nurse
- Strong technical skills in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must work well both independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of GCPs is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.