Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Requires site management participation, regulatory document collection, hard copy and electronic file maintenance, preparation of reports, and other research related duties
- Assists Director, Clinical Team Manager, Senior PM, PM, Associate PM, CRA III and CRA II on projects and activities - performing all duties in accordance with Good Clinical Practices, the organization's SOPs, Sponsor's SOPs and FDA Regulations
- Serves as a liaison between sponsor/funder and sites to facilitate communication
- Participates in site identification and feasibility efforts, including sending and collecting feasibility documents
- Conducts routine site management activities for duration of studies
- Facilitates the distribution, collection, tracking, and review of regulatory documents
- Participates in Pre-Study visits and Site Initiation visits by phone, along with other remote monitoring tasks, as assigned
- Distributes study newsletters, surveys, education materials
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of materials for study meetings
- Performs Case Report Form collection and or solicitation
- Randomizes and tracks enrollment of various studies
- Reviews site data collected in eDC and assist in query resolution
- Performs training of site staff in protocol specific procedures
- Completes site tracking reports and site contact documentation reports as required by study
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a graduate of an accredited school of nursing or possess relevant professional experience is required.
- SOCRA certification is a plus.
- Strong health care related background
- Two (2) years prior research experience is required.
- Oncology research experience is required.
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication and education skills
- This role necessitates motivation, organization, strict attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.