Clinical Research Associate
A global contract research organisation providing a broad range of product development and data solution services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate. Based at their office in France, this is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading and international company.
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring the integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
- Ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle.
- Setting the standard of excellence and enjoy a challenging career in this exclusive program.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment is essential.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- Experience working on Oncology trials or complex studies would be an advantage for this role.
- Study start-up experience (Feasibility, Contract Negotiation, submissions) preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani at 0203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.