Clinical Research Associate III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate III with a biopharmaceutical company located in Mettawa, IL.
- Assist in the preparation for scientific medical review of concept and protocol submissions
- Provide oversight to studies, assuring timely enrollment of patients and retrieval of required document from investigators and study sites, processing workflow status within the study submission and study maintenance system, coordinate drug shipments, prepare payments, receive and route study publications and CSR, perform study closeout activities
- Execute all elements of externally sponsored research in compliance with quality standards
- Manage clinical essential documents and critical regulatory documents for assigned projects/studies to ensure document packets for study start-up are complete and accurate and consistent with the study start-up timeline
- Support preparation of Scientific Review Meetings and audit/ inspection activities for GCP requirements
- Responsible for regular updates appropriate for cross-functional team and stakeholders on study status
- Ensure our CTMS is up to date
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years pharmaceutical related clinical research experience
- Bachelor's degree is a must, advanced degree is preferred
- Knowledge of externally sponsored research (i.e., IIS, external research collaborations, etc.)
- Knowledge of clinical study execution, Good Clinical Practices, ICH/Guidelines, and/or other Global Regulations
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.