Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
An exciting home-based opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to work from any major city in Germany. You will be working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you'll be at the heart of our client's innovation.
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
- Routinely reviews the Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- May provide direct supervision, training and/or mentorship to more junior level CRAs. Performs training and sign off visits for junior CRA staff, as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment is essential.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Experience working on Oncology trials or complex studies would be an advantage for this role.
- Study start up experience (Feasibility, Contract Negotiation, submissions) preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani on 02038542629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.