Clinical Project Manager - Remote
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager with a leading CRO located remotely. As the Clinical Project Manager, you will plan, direct, coordinate and deliver activities for designated clinical study projects to ensure that project objectives of quality, scope, cost and time are accomplished.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact and primary escalation point to the client.
- Coordinate and oversees all functional services including external vendors to the established timeline and budget.
- Manage the study budget, ensuring project remains within scope and that any out-of-scope activities are identified and handled as appropriate.
- Develop robust and comprehensive project plans, including timelines, to guide all parameters of trial execution with consistency and quality.
- Maintain integrated collaboration with clinical operations in the delivery and participates in clinical activities as appropriate. For projects of very limited scope (i.e. number of sites), PM may assume all clinical activities.
- Establish tracking metrics to monitor trial and team progress towards project goals.
- Prepare project status updates and report on progress to clients and senior management, offering solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Lead team meetings with the client and sets expectations for the project team.
- Communicate effectively with client and company management to relay protocol/study issues including any deviations and implements necessary actions in response to those issues.
- Travel as necessary according to project needs.
- Mentor, train, and supervise staff at a functional level.
- Assist with review of clinical study reports.
- Support business development and marketing activities as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- May participate in review of protocols and other study documentation.
- Provides on-going feedback, development and coaching for functional team members including annual performance reviews.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in science or health-related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical research experience or proven competencies for this position and a minimum of 1 years of leading a project.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with others in a team setting.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a customer service demeanour.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally including overnight stays.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anabel Balsebre at (+1) 646-779-7965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.