Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager with a leading CRO located in New York, NY. As a Clinical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the execution of the company's growing portfolio of POC, Phase II, and real-world evidence studies.
- Use industry knowledge, experience, and first-principles thinking to refine our strategy for delivering key study services, with a primary focus on Project Management.
- Lead execution of the company's initial portfolio of POC, Phase II, and real-world evidence studies, including oversight of trial performance, management of vendors, and leadership of cross-functional study teams.
- Develop clinical trial timelines and budgets, and ensure study teams deliver against time, quality, and cost targets.
- Partner with cross-functional teams from Operations, Data Management, Medical, Engineering, QA, and more to develop capabilities.
- Represent the company to study sponsors, including driving reporting and updates.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and other internal teams to define how we go to market and support new business pitches.
- Lend industry expertise across the company, helping us plot our route toward making clinical trials faster, more efficient, and higher quality.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS required, preferably in life sciences or a related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 5 - 8 years' biopharma industry experience.
- 3+ years of clinical project management experience at a biopharma company or CRO.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead teams in executing complex global clinical trials.
- Deep experience with all aspects of study management, including feasibility, study planning and budgeting, study resourcing, vendor management, risk management, stakeholder management, and more.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of clinical research concepts, practices, and regulations.
- Critical thinker with ability to step back and rethink legacy assumptions in the clinical research space; should be able to point to what's wrong, and how you would do it differently if starting from scratch.
- Excellent cross-functional partnership skills; you know how to work across an organization to achieve objectives and meet timelines.
- Solid written and oral communication skills; can synthesize complex concepts and deliver messages clearly.
- Competency with data analysis: should have intermediate+ ability with Excel, and fluency with managing to metrics and key performance indicators.
- Preferably located in the greater New York metro area or willing to relocate. If remote, must be willing to travel to the NYC office on a regular basis.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Paige Sanderson at (+1) 646-367-2618 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.