Clinical Project Manager
An opportunity has opened within a small & global CRO based in Europe who are looking for home based Senior Clinical Project Manager (Global) to join their team in the UK. My client covers a range of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Advanced Therapy, Rare Diseases, and many more which will be crucial for you developing further in your career.
- Execution of clinical trials from protocol design to the final clinical study report
- To provide input into the design of study materials
- Developing study management plans
- Manage aspects of CRO/Vendor outsourcing
- Involvement in development of contingency/risk management plans for projects and assist in the preparation and execution of sound development strategies
Skills and attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences or related field and extensive clinical research experience. Including global project management experience
- Ability to handle several important projects at the same time, juggling priorities and resources to meet company expectations and study requirements
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal and presentation skills are essential
- Puts the onus on self to self-develop and take ownership of responsibilities
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.