Clinical Project Manager
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager. The organisation, which prides itself on its status as a leading drug discovery and development establishment, focuses on creating antibody-based drugs to benefit patients with inflammatory, autoimmune, and other disorders. This position will be located in the company's office in Geneva.
- Being responsible for cross-functional project management across different departments.
- Working closely with the leadership team to oversee the clinical strategy.
- Managing the day to day activities of the study which includes budget management, vendor management etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD or MD advantageous.
- 5 years' experience working within clinical research in Pharma/Biotech or CRO.
- Minimum of 3 years cross functional clinical project management experience.
- Experience in complex therapy areas.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Clinical Project Manager position based in Stevenage.
£50.00 - £80.00 per hour
I am partnered with a small Oncology company who are looking for a freelance Study Start up Specialist to join their team.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK.
A leading technology-led CRO company is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Project Leader.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator/Project Management Officer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.