Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager for a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and management of the operational aspects of clinical trials, including CRO and vendor management/oversight, ensuring project milestones and objectives are met and clinical study deliverables are consistent with program/company goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members for the planning and execution of clinical trials.
- Oversee all operational activities to ensure deliverables are prioritized and goals and objectives are met and/or changed accordingly.
- Accountable for coordination of planning, initiation, completion, and reporting of clinical protocols within or across programs from team endorsement to reporting.
- Ensure clinical trials meet time, quality and cost targets consistent with the overall Clinical Development Plan.
- Lead the development of and provide input into study-related documents, including clinical protocols, ICFs, CRFs, monitoring plans, study, lab and pharmacy manuals, data management plans, etc.
- Contribute to department documentation development, such as the development and writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Collaborate with legal (and others, as needed) on the development and management of study specific agreements (i.e. non-disclosure agreements, clinical trial agreements, clinical research organization agreements, etc.).
- Organize and manage project timelines and budgets; help ensure project deliverables are on time and within budget and amended accordingly.
- Oversee the conduct of studies and ensure studies are implemented according to the study protocols and in compliance with local, ICH, GCP and company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and visit clinical study sites as needed.
- Track, collect, and review clinical documentation for clinical trials.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in the science/healthcare field, a nursing degree, or equivalent combined education.
- 5 - 7 years of experience and demonstrated success in managing complex clinical research/trials. Some experience in oncology preferred.
- Experience in CRO oversight is required.
- Strong organization, documentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate across disciplines.
- Detailed knowledge of GCP, ICH Guidelines and current US FDA regulations.
- Ability to travel up to approximately 30% of time.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland.
€0.00 - €50000.00 per annum
A leading global contract research organisation is currently recruiting for a Site Contract Specialist at their office in the Netherlands.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Senior Clinical Supply Manager to join their office in Shanghai.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading medical device company is currently recruiting for a Field Clinical Specialist at their office in Germany.