Clinical Project Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Project Manager to join a large pharmaceutical organisation for a short term basis. This is a chance to be a part of a friendly, supportive team and work with new technologies. This is a home based rolling contract with the option to be extended. This role includes planning and executing multiple phases I-IV studies to agreed timelines, scope and budget, managing all aspects including overseeing vendors, to ensure patient safety, data integrity, and adherence to contract and protocol.
Skills and Requirements
- Substantial, proven experience as a Clinical Project Manager
- Therapeutic area experience in early phase oncology and immuno-oncology
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) background
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail
- Strong and confident in bid defense
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.