Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate for a global leading pharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, CA. Success candidate with have at least a BS in a scientific-related field, proficient in MS Office, and have at least 6 months of relevant experience.
- Track and prepare study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools. Processes drug shipments, drug returns, and assists with in-house drug reconciliation.
- Orders and maintains inventory of clinical supplies.
- Orders and ships case report forms.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and prepares distribution of site binders.
- Serves as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Travel may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in a scientific-related field required with at least 6 months of relevant experience
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- BS in scientific-related field
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international and cutting-edge company, in the medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Clinical Support Specialist.
Proclinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA Lead, Oncology, with a leading biopharmaceutical company.
A large medical technology and device company is currently recruiting for a CRA II/Senior CRA position with their Germany office on a home-based capacity.