Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate for a biopharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have a Bachelor's in scientific-related field and some past clinical, industry, or data management experience.
- Acquire and utilize knowledge of clinical trial design to develop specific study concept sheets and protocols.
- Participate in protocol review discussions concerning scientific and procedural aspects of study design.
- Prepare study protocols, amendments, specific sections of study manuals and Investigator meeting notebooks, and other documents as needed with appropriate guidance and supervision.
- With supervision, contribute to the design and development of CRFs, Data Management Manuals and Data Analysis Plans.
- With supervision, address questions regarding scientific and related procedural issues from Investigators.
- With supervision, contribute to the preparation and/or review of data listings, summary tables, study results, manuscripts, and scientific presentations.
- Assist in the preparation/review of regulatory documents, IND annual reports, IND safety reports, Investigator Brochures and NDAs.
- Support priorities within functional area. Anticipate moderately complex obstacles within a clinical study and with guidance implements solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's in scientific-related field and some past clinical, industry, or data management experience.
- Must be able to enter a new therapeutic area and summarize scientific information that is available in published literature to integrate into new study development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required to maintain working relationship with team members to ensure scientific integrity of clinical studies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Research Associate.
A global contract research organisation is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate based at their office in France.
Milan (province), Italy
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a CRA II/ Senior CRA to be based at their site in Italy.
A global contract research organisation have an exciting job opening for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to be home-based.
A leading global contract research organisation, providing integrated drug development, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to be based in Belgium.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.