Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate with a leading pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA. As the Clinical Project Associate, you must have past clinical experience and ought to be familiar with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and ICH guidelines.
- Work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Track and prepare study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools. Assists with management of the electronic trial master file.
- Under close supervision, review and participate in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arrange meeting logistics.
- Draft meeting agendas and assist in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interact with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Past clinical experience required.
- Must be familiar with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and ICH guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.