Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA. A successful candidate will have past relevant clinical experience.
- Provides support and assistance to the biomarker operations team.
- Carries out routine tasks under general supervision, with detailed instructions for new assignments.
- Assists with tracking and shipping of biomarker samples and sample reconciliation across projects.
- Tracks and prepares study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics, agendas, and responsible for producing minutes for designated studies and meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCP and GLP, and familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be experienced with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Strong Excel skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.