A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Clinical Pharmacologist to join their office in Shanghai. The organisation, which is a subsidiary of an international pharmaceutical corporation, specialises in increasing China's core competitive power in the innovation of new drugs. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious company that develops first-class drugs.
- Conducting clinical pharmacology studies in line with product development strategies, ensuring working process follow regulatory requirements and are scientifically sensible.
- Assisting with managing timelines and budgets to ensure efficient execution of clinical pharmacology studies and early phase trials.
- Performing and assisting PKPD analysis for understanding of PKPD relationship for drug effect and dose selection.
- Participating in project meetings, being actively involved in data analysis, study preparation for the update, and issue solving.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters, Ph.D. or Pharm.D in pharmacokinetics, pharmaceutical sciences, or related discipline.
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry in clinical pharmacokinetics or a related discipline.
- Solid knowledge of clinical pharmacokinetic concepts and extensive working experience of clinical pharmacology programs, analysis software, and PK modelling.
- Understanding of China, US, European, or other countries / regions regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Good understanding of the drug development process with experience managing data, writing clinical pharmacology/pharmacokinetic reports and regulatory submissions.
- Hands-on experience in physiologically-based PK modeling and population PK analysis, or detailed knowledge of PK software (e.g. WinNonlin, Simcyp, NLME, NONMEM, etc.) is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Zhuang at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £450 per hour
A UK-based biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory RIM Consultant.
A leading biotechnology research organization is seeking to recruit a Clinical Development Scientist.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Country Approval Specialist Submissions position with an international contract research organisation
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Site Contract Specialist to their office in France.
Amsterdam, North Holland
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Contract Specialist - Global CRO to their office in the Netherlands.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager, Inflam/Resp with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Contracts Associate, Clinical II posiiton with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Start-Up Specialist position.
A leading biopharmaceutical company that specialises in quality and process manufacturing management is seeking to recruit a Clinical Supply Project Associate to their office in Leicester.