Clinical Operations Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Operations Project Manager with a Medical Device company located in North Wales, PA.
Provides input and partners with Supply Chain stakeholders to develop the packaging/labeling strategy for Clinical Supplies Specifications.
- Provides input and partners with Supply Chain stakeholders to develop the packaging/labeling strategy for Clinical Supplies Specifications
- Ensure all clinical supplies are processed according to cGMPs and appropriate safety requirements to meet existing standards defined by the FDA and EU or other international regulatory agencies
- Could represent the Operations group on internal teams as appropriate. Will undertake specific projects within the group on an as-needed basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in life science, engineering or business (required) and at least 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a clinical supply related area
- Project Management skills highly desired
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.