Clinical Operations Manager
ProClinical is currently seeking a Clinical Operations Manager for a biopharmaceutical company, located in Manhattan, NY, focusing on the treatment of rare neurological disorders. Successful candidate is responsible for operational aspects of Phase II-III clinical trials oversight including the delivery of every study on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate third parties/vendors for the execution of the study.
- Involved in the operational conduct of the study from study start up to CSR finalization.
- Prepare study related materials and manage relationships between clinical sites and vendors.
- Responsible for mitigation of project risks as well as contingency planning.
Skills and Requirements
- Rare Disease/Pediatric experiences are preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work independently, manage interactions with and between clinical monitors, biostatistics, medical writing, safety and other key stakeholders.
- Capability to effectively interact with scientists and managers within and outside Clinical Sciences Organization.
- Strong outsourcing experience required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Natasha Patel at (+1) 617-778-7319 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
£0.00 - £350.00 per day
West London, London
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Contract Clinical Trial Management Associate to join their office in the UK.
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Junior Program Manager to join their office in California.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in Spain.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Project Management to their team in the UK.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Hong Kong Clinical Trial Manager position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Trial position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Program Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A leading clinical study organisation is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Clinical Project Manager to join their German-based team.