Clinical Operations Leader
Proclinical has partnered with a mid-sized Biotech who are looking for a Clinical Operations Leader to join their growing team. They have had several successful product launches over last few years and are currently running multiple phase III trials within highly complex therapy areas.
You will be responsible for leading a global study where you will oversee the CRO and day to day management of the trial. This position reports into the US whilst working closely with the Directors in Switzerland.
This is a great opportunity to move into a truly global role and to join a company with several phase III programs ongoing. This is a 12-month contract role which is office based (flexibility to work from home).
- Over 7 years global study management experience within Pharma or Biotech is required.
- Strong vendor management experience is required.
- Experience in highly complex therapy areas preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.