Clinical Nursing Consultant
We are seeking a qualified Clinical Nurse/ Educator/Facilitator to provide clinical support to customers in Europe, mainly Belgium, and the UK. In this role you will report to the CTO, and Product Manager in Australia.
The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently at various locations and available to travel within the EU and UK as required.
- Lead the implementation and trialing of technology
- Plan, facilitate and evaluate the delivery of education within client facilities and compile written reports
- Monitor client usage and effectiveness, make recommendations for optimization and influence client stakeholders to achieve beneficial outcomes
- Establish and nurture industry networks and relationships to expand market awareness of
- Provide training and product support to customers of technology
Skills and Requirements
- A demonstrated track record of Nursing experience and experience facilitating within a clinical environment
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing, supported by current Registered Nursing certification is preferred.
- A Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Experience working in the aged care sector / community field will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and influencing skills. Fluent English.
- Fluency in other languages, particularly German or French, would be highly regarded
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A "can do" attitude, a desire to continue to learn and a resilience to adapt to change within our rapidly growing company environment
- A degree of IT savviness and possess patience and diplomacy in explaining both clinical and technical concepts to non-technical users to get the job done.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.