Clinical Medical Services Specialist II (RN)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Medical Services Specialist II (RN) with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will provide medical support with emphasis on the intake of medical product experiences and processing standard communication requests.
- Act as a liaison with Quality Assurance for product quality problems where an adverse event is involved.
- Work with Customer Service to provide standard information and product replacement as necessary.
- Provide assistance to the medical and lay community with standard information that is from the package insert or information from the standard letter database that deals with labeled and specific off-label information.
- Collect, assess and process adverse event information in order to comply with global regulations
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with related health sciences background, RN, BSN, BS, BS Pharm.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Critical Care experience is a must.
- Pharmacovigilance experience and Aegis database experience is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.