Clinical Education Specialist
A leading medical company in healthcare is seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Education Specialist to be part of their team in South Korea. This is the ideal opportunity for a bright and dynamic individual to join an innovative team.
- To provide clinical expertise to customers on products through consultation, assessment and education.
- Functions as a clinical expert to staff on new product development/ launches, market changes/ trends and the identification of customer driven needs and/or requests.
- Follow up on clinical customer issues and provides information to the team representing the voice of the customer.
- Communicates business opportunities to the sales team in a timely manner.
- Engages in ongoing assessment and evaluation of products in the market, works collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to achieve business objectives.
- Plans and delivers educational programs and training to employees.
- Plans, develops and implements customer educational programs to meet current and future customer needs.
- Maintains and expands clinical/technical knowledge of all products.
- Plans, prioritizes and manages a work schedule which meets customer expectations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintains active membership in professional organization(s) to continue professional growth and development.
- Know, understand and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
Skills and Requirements
- RN with BSN degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of current clinical experience in OR and /or SPD and/or Endoscopy, and/or infection prevention practices or 3 years clinical experience in medical device preferred.
- Experience in a management position in OR, SPD or Endoscopy preferred.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in delivering educational programs/presentations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint required.