Clinical Data Manager
A leading software solutions company, specialising in electronic data capture for patients in clinical trials, is currently a Clinical Data Manager (CDI). Based in France, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Reviewing and consistency of clinical data queries, database reconciliation, listing review, quality control.
- Producing activity and business intelligence reports for clients or for internal use in order to facilitate the monitoring of studies, guarantee the quality of the service provided to customer and industrialise the activity.
- Proactive and know how to anticipate data collection problems.
- Maintain close collaboration with the lead data manager of projects and postpone your activity at the right level to follow up on the study.
- Optimising the working methods, tools & procedures relating to your activity.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master level in the field of life sciences or statistics / IT or equivalent You had a first experience in clinical data management.
- You ideally have knowledge of the eCOA domain.
- You have already participated in clinical studies in an international CRO context or pharmaceutical laboratory and master clinical regulations (GCP).
- Proficiency in SQL language or equivalent. Knowledge of a Business Intelligence tool is one more.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, thoroughness, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment are essential qualities.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluency in English is desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Aguie at 0203 854 1077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £58000.00 per annum
A job vacancy for a Senior Data Team Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A job vacancy for a Data Management Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Principal Clinical Data Manager to work at their UK site.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a global and leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Senior Manager Data Science to work at their Belgium site in Rixensart.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Clinical Data Manager to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Data Manager to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.