Clinical Data Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Leads and manages DM tasks outsourced to external vendors and ensures that milestones, deliverables, quality, and timelines are met within budget and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Executes according to the DM Outsourcing and related strategies and processes, developing productive partnerships with CROs and ensuring a high standard of deliverables is maintained.
- Serves as the DM project manager on assigned studies, liaison between CRO data management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in clinical data management for 7+ years.
- Medidata Suite products (Safety Gateway, ePRO (third party), RTSM) preferred.
- Experience with CDASH terminology and/or MedDRA and WhoDrug medical coding preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.