Clinical Data Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an entry-level position within Clinical Research and Clinical Data for a Clinical Data Associate for an academic organization located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for inputting and collecting patient data for clinical research studies.
- Input and Collect patient data for clinical research studies.
- Utilize EDC systems including Medidata Rave.
- Collaborate with clinical research staff, including statisticians, clinical research associates, clinical data managers, physicians, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or health-centric field re
- Previous data entry, database, and word processing skills, and MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.