Clinical Data Analyst
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is in search for a Clinical Data Analyst for their locations in Bridgewater, NJ and Fort Worth, TX. As the Clinical Data Analyst, you will review and analyze clinical trial data using a variety of tools and systems in alignment with the centralized monitoring plan, flexing review assignments across many different analyses.
- Independently reviews and analyzes clinical trial data using a variety of tools and systems in alignment with the centralized monitoring plan, flexing review assignments across the majority of different analyses
- Characterizes and tracks the evidence of issues, signals, and potential risks
- Performs complex and root cause analyses to connect related signal to risks, and ensure delivery of high-quality, on time results
- Analyzes data and information to measure performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Collaborates with project teams, Medical, Clinical Scientists, Clinical Project Management staff, and Statistical groups to identify key safety and quality issues
- Analyzes current and historical data using various predictive analytics techniques
- Collaborates with all internal teams to identify opportunities for greater efficiency and workflow improvement/automation
- Other duties may be assigned
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anabel Balsebre at (+1) 646-779-7965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.