Clinical Contract Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Contract Analyst position in the Redwood City, CA area with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree, experience with negotiating contracts, and within the clinical field.
- This role manages and completes complex to non-routine Development Business Operations processes
- Support management in identification of risks, develop mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolve issues, action item/follow up in collaboration with cross functional and/or matrix team
- Lead system and payment related process activities to support rollout and optimization of clinical systems, reporting tools and payments
- Assess project performance to monitor the progress of projects, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions and communicate to all stakeholders
- Partner closely with Clinical Operations study team, Clinical System, and Accounts Payable department on the specification, documentation, validation, and implementation of payment optimization projects
- Ensure documentation and validation practices are consistent with company policies
- Serve as subject matter expert of clinical payments to business partners
- Assess knowledge and/or quality gaps of team to determine and deploy appropriate training plans and/or needs in collaboration with management
- Review, develop and manage workflow and work process standards to ensure that clinical payments activities comply with regulatory and business conduct requirements
- Develop and maintain department process guidance, training materials, and quality documents.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of internal tools for clinical payments management
- Facilitate accurate and on time payment, investigator payment administration, Sunshine Act Compliance, and customer service to internal and external stakeholders including the clinical operations teams and investigators.
- Works with internal stakeholders in establishing payment arrangements for each clinical trial. Coordination and interaction include interface with Site Contracts Team, Clinical Operations, Development and Information Systems, Data Management, Legal/Business Conduct and Accounts Payable.
- Manages investigator payment activities for multiple clinical development indications
- Assists other Development Business Operation personnel in resolving moderately complex issues relating to global payment administration. Trains Development Business Operation personnel in payment administration
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant experience typically includes contract negotiation, clinical research management and coordination, clinical finance
- Experience leading cross functional/departmental large-scale projects with demonstrated success and track record
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and performance of duties.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Oracle, Access, Tableau, SQL is desired
- Demonstrated competency managing projects from inception to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Demonstrate strong understanding of regulatory and legal issues pertinent to clinical development
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the regulatory implications of contracts as related to clinical research
- Completes tasks and projects under minimal supervision
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.