Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The successful candidate will be in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision once trained. The candidate will be responsible for quantitative LC/MS bioanalysis of small molecules, data analysis and interpretation, and documentation tasks.
- Perform quantitative LC-MS/MS of small molecule from various bio-matrices in-vivo and in-vitro to support PK/PD, ADME, efficacy and exploratory toxicology studies.
- Set up study and review data for internal and outsourced studies.
- Support the troubleshooting of LC-MS instrumentation issues and perform routine maintenance of LC-MS equipment.
- Work closely with multiple teams across Discovery and DMPK-BA to support bioanalysis.
- Maintain excellent documentation of all work including electronic lab notebooks, test methods and protocols.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree with 2-5 years' experience
- Experience with quantitative bioanalysis of small molecules.
- Hands on experience using Triple Quad MS is required.
- Experience using Sciex Mass Spectrometers and Analyst software, LEAP autosamplers, and Agilent HPLCs is highly preferred.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of various analytical methods for small molecule quantification.
- Able to work independently or under minimal supervision in a high- throughput environment to design and conduct experiments, as well as interpret, document, and communicate results.
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented and committed to generating high-quality results.
- Willing to work effectively with others in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and the ability to self-motivate, multitask, meet frequently tight deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience with LC/MS
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.