Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Provide troubleshooting/maintenance for pertinent analytical instrumentation to facilitate optimal support of post-selection chemistry and library oligo-chemistry, including maintenance of LC/MS instruments (hardware and software), purification systems (reverse phase and normal phase), and NMR.
- Purification: Purify achiral small molecules (semi-prep scale) using reverse-phase/normal-phase systems such as Waters Auto purification System (Masslynx Software) and combi-flash system to support chemistry arrays and building blocks for oligo-chemistry work. Process includes analytical analysis and scale-up to prep purifications of final products.
- LC/MS method development and safety/compliance responsibilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in analytical, organic, or medicinal chemistry with 1-5 years of experience in the analytical instrument/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with common purification and analytical techniques, such as HPLC, LC/MS, SEC, etc.
- Familiarity with Thermo and Waters LC/MS platforms would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently, prepare and present reports, and collaborate across disciplines.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.