Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemist III for a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will provide technical support using a diverse set of analytical tools to advance development programs within R&D.
- Perform method development, operation, basic maintenance, and troubleshooting of ICP instrumentation and sample digestion system.
- Operate and maintain analytical instruments, other common laboratory systems and use ICP specific software tools.
- Maintain laboratory supplies and ensure proper disposal of wastes.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in chemistry or chemical engineering. A strong functional background in analytical chemistry is preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and sample preparation skills.
- Ability to pro-actively troubleshoot basic hardware, software, and laboratory issues.
- Excellent data management skills using Windows tools and knowledge of ICP specific software tools.
- Proficient in Excel and other data handling software.
- Demonstrated written/verbal communication and task/time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and multi-disciplinary environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.