Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator for a leading pharmaceutical company in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree in a scientific related field or hold experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for proper maintenance and operation of drug manufacturing equipment.
- Accurately weigh raw materials and active ingredients and combine them into a blend.
- Keep the equipment and facility clean and in a state of good repair.
- Participate in the completion of work orders, including batch record documentation per cGMP (current good manufacturing process).
- Accurately follow and complete documentation with minimal errors or corrections.
- Complete training, including cGMP and safety training in a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific related field or hold experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Mechanically inclined with maintenance/mechanical background. Must be hands on and are needing exp with weighing.
- Must be able to work alone or in a team and can follow procedures exactly.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to read, follow, understand instructions.
- Able to work alone or with others and multitask.
- Problem solving, decision making skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.