Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chemical Operator for a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree in a scientific related field or hold experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for proper maintenance and operation of drug manufacturing equipment.
- Accurately weighing raw materials and active ingredients and combining them into a blend.
- Keep the equipment and facility clean and in a state of good repair. Participates in the completion of work orders, including batch record documentation per cGMP (current good manufacturing process).
- Accurately follows and completes documentation with minimal errors or corrections. Completes training, including cGMP and safety training in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work alone or in a team and can follow procedures exactly.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific related field or hold experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- mechanically inclined with maintenance/mechanical background. Must be hands on and are needing exp with weighing
- Basic computer skills
- Able to read, follow, understand instructions.
- Able to work alone or with others and multitask
- Problem solving, decision making skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel.