CH - Microbiology Laboratory Services - Senior
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit CH - Microbiology Laboratory Services - Senior to their office in Switzerland. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Assisting with project work, e.g. Completion of CAPAs.
- Ensuring the correct use of logbooks and the correct collection of electronic data (eg eStream, SAP, and eLIMS).
- Working in accordance with cGMP, internal regulations (SOPs), and external guidelines.
- Microbiological analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, products (sterile / non-sterile), and water.
- Documenting sample processing in eLIMS.
- Providing support for device requalification.
- Supporting the creation of work instructions (SOP).
- Processing change controls requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally, an MSc holder in Microbiology; Microbiology Lab Technicians and Bachelor of Sciences holders will also be considered.
- Professional experience in quality control microbiology and/or sterile production (aseptic area).
- cGMP knowledge of EU, FDA, cGMP, and cGLP regulations.
- Fluency in German and good command of spoken and written English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.