CH - Logistics Specialist - Senior
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Logistics Specialist to their office in Solothurn. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- To manage the daily operational coordination with the Synthes shipping and document control team.
- To coordinate the management of the import and export processes for the EDC, trouble-shoot customs processes.
- To manage the customs related licenses and registrations (software, governmental, chamber of commerce).
- To own, lead and deliver standard shipping transaction processes for the EDC and to translate those into control plans.
- To drive and coordinate improvements in all aspects of the transport and customs processes in order to eliminate non-value-added activities and quality inhibitors.
- To manage the shipment complaints and claims process and to drive systemic process changes to eliminate defects.
- To manage the daily decisions on an operational level.
- To implement and follow up concepts/projects e.g. A.E.O, known consigner, document retention.
- To act as spokesperson in case of audits for all transport related issues.
- Responsible for measuring forwarder performance together with the Business Processes and Sourcing groups.
- Special requirements:
- To manage POs for transport service charges, duties and transport related charges in cooperation with the PO creation manager.
- To drive classification of products (HTS) and to review origin calculations of products.
- To drive and to review trade compliance processes according the dedicated SOPs.
- To manage the special process of EU clearance in cooperation with the VAT Manager.
- To manage the Export handling and preferential module in the Global Trade System SAP GTS.
- To implement, adjust and review the IATA and ADR dangerous goods.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- Proficiency in English and Dutch.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A leading radiopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a BI & Analytics Head/Manager to join their office in Geneva.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Pricing & Commercial Manager to join their team in Hatfield.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for their office in the UK.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to their office in Maidenhead.
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Careers Operations Manager to their UK based office.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager based in Germany.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development/Pharma Alliances Manager - EU to their office in London.