A vacancy has arisen for a CEO with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai. The company, which commercialises life science research, is committed to the development of therapeutic monoclonal antibody and small molecule drugs and prides itself on having several research projects currently in the preclinical stage that own their rights of intellectual property. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company whose core R&D and management team members are composed of senior executives and scientists from the United States and China, with extensive experience in world-class biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
- Developing and executing the company's strategies as approved by the Board.
- Raising capitals to ensure the company's healthy and sustainable growth.
- Leading experienced R&D team to establish and deliver on milestones and objectives.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the company.
- Building alliances and partnerships with other organizations to populate the company's pipeline and to maximize the value of the portfolio.
- Realizing shareholders' value and achieve an exit via successful IPO or M&A.
- Providing inspiring leadership company wide.
- Creating an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Working closely with HR to recruit and maintain a high-performance team.
- Overseeing the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing. Develop and implement operational policies.
- Ensuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Acting as the spokesperson for the company at public events and with media outlets to promote the company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in pharma, biotech, or related industries, preferably in drug development.
- Proven track record of leading complex organizations and achieving significant measurable successes, such as product commercial launches, regulatory approvals, M&As, and IPOs.
- Hands-on experience of operating both in China and Global Vision.
- In-depth knowledge of the Chinese business and regulatory environment.
- Successful track record of serial fundraising, from Series A to pre-IPO.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management, general finance, and budgeting.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stephen Qin at +86 21 51694107 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sourcing Manager to their office in Switzerland.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Analyst I, to be based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Commercial Strategic Planning Lead.
€0.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Bratislava , Slovakia
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Country Manager in their European office.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Data Scientist based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Manager.