Cell Line Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell Line Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Focus on generating cell lines for clinical and commercial programs
- Execute the cell line development workflow to develop robust, highly productive cell lines that enable fast-tracked program timelines
- Plasmid assembly and preparation, transfections, cloning, high-throughput plate-based screening, and execution of cell line screening experiments.
- Conduct and document laboratory experiments
- Assist in experimental design and troubleshooting
- Analyze data
Skills and Requirements:
- Mammalian cell culture experience and a background in molecular and/or cellular biology and/or biochemistry
- Strong team player
- Ability to collaborate effectively on complex projects
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.